[TheList] Fire Pages

Radio Scanner rs157950 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 11:58:06 AEDT 2018

Awesome thanks for the speedy reply firefrog!

Do you happen to know about Nat1 Nat2 and MIN which are sometimes in
messages directly after the Callsign? Example:

(HELE891) MIN 1294 OLD NORTH RD HELENSVILLE AUCKLAND. (XStr TAYLOR
RD/KIWITAHI RD) .TRAFFIC/TRANSPORTATION INCIDENT. (x-414007748
y-212371000) #F2678589