[TheList] Bus frequencies Christchurch

Scan CHCH scanchch at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 14:47:06 AEST 2018

Hey Alex,

Red/Go bus use the Orion Digital network in CHCH. It is a Connect+ DMR
system run by T L Parker which requires a couple of RTL-SDR's to monitor or
a late model Uniden or Whistler scanner. I would give you the talkgroup
names but my DSDPlus.Groups file corrupted unfortunately.
If you monitor the Marleys Hill site or the Mt Grey site it shouldn't take
long to figure out which talkgroup number it is. They have at least two
channels that i remember, primary and a secondary chit-chat channel.

I submitted the site details & frequencies required to RR below

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=9294

Good luck