[TheList] KiwiRail 'Channel' Map

DogSecurity - Richard richard at dogsecurity.co.nz
Mon Apr 23 13:22:25 AEST 2018

Hi Shane,

I assume you meant DMR... that's interesting.  We've done work for third
parties (In the Waikato) with kiwirail freqs and haven't heard about
them changing to digital.  I see that freq isn't registered for
Digital.  Still with DMR they can absolutely do GPS over the RT, meaning
the control room in Wellington (I think) can see where everyone is, vs
relying on the driver to say what marker they're near.

I'll keep my eyes and ears out!