[TheList] KiwiRail 'Channel' Map

Chris H - RadioWiki radiowiki at archnetnz.com
Mon Apr 23 10:54:49 AEST 2018

Does anyone have a location 'channel' map of radio channels for
KiwiRail.
(And perhaps even a Channel 13 = xxx.xxxmhz)

EG: I see just out of Huntly there is a sign that says, channel 13 area.
So they must have 'zones' that are specific frequency / channel number.

I was at Raurimu and National Park over the weekend and looking for and
scanning all the KiwiRail frequencies was quite painful and I missed
quite a bit of traffic but saw a few trains (not around the spiral due
to not knowing they were coming).

Would love to get a map so I can listen :)
If this is confidential, totally understand however.