[TheList] Whistler trx1

Shane Vickers senavick2 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 17:34:36 AEST 2018

Had to actually wait until I got home from work to check this one..

Never used it down in that band was purchased for the new digital
modes...

I did wonder if it would be marginal on that band as it was not so
specified when I looked at the mid last year...

The software won't allow you to save to the scanner if its forbidden...
Not even sure if Hamilton still has a rural of 75.550
but loaded ok..