[TheList] Wanted: VHF TM8250

DogSecurity - Richard richard at dogsecurity.co.nz
Sun Sep 10 10:54:03 AEST 2017

Hi Nick, there's a HHCH and also a remote head version on eBay at the
moment.  Usually if you flick them a message they're happy to send to NZ
in my experience, if they don't have it specifically listed.

Got another 8200 A-band coming my way for my work vehicle, and they were
happy to send to NZ.  The T2000 series 1 is getting old and don't do
scan/voting and it's a pain changing channels all the time when driving
around different areas.

On that note, Chris, if you get really stuck, flick me an E-mail and I
may be able to help.  I hate doing firmware on the Taits, I've nearly
bricked one (interesting, it was a written off Ex-Amb 8200 with
Ambulance head that's only really good for receiving - so needs the
Ambulance programming software - if you do a firmware update then you
can use the standard software lol) because I keep forgetting to save the
calibration files.  One bonus Motorola have, you do a firmware update
and it writes the original codeplug back in when it's done, no saving
files or anything.