[TheList] Fire UHF

Andy zl1cop at qsl.net
Mon Nov 27 09:01:49 AEDT 2017

Although individual government licence details are not generally published in SMART you can get a bit of a hint about where to look from the info published in the PIB23 document <https://www.rsm.govt.nz/online-services-resources/publications/pibs/23> , available in both pdf and Excel spreadsheet format. Look in the “Use” column for “Government Exclusive”.

Re the limos – just looking at a few photos the antennas appear to be EE band (around 166 MHz), (based on a rough comparison of the length of the antenna with the diameter of the 18 inch wheels of a 7 series BMW)

Apart from the Police UHF analogue channels in F band which are already well known here is a quick summary of the other government exclusive channels in the VHF and UHF mobile bands. No guarantee that they are in use, but worth checking.

AX286

84.57500

		Government Exclusive

AX305