[TheList] Selcal again

Tariq Alkamil tariq.alkamil at gmail.com
Thu May 11 18:50:16 AEST 2017

I'm a hobbyist coder - If someone points me in the direction of *a)* where
to find source audio to decode (ideally recorded to begin with) and *b)*
specifications for selcal (http://www.comms.net.nz/specification.htm seems
to be the best resource at the moment?) I'll happily give it a go. No
promises :)

-Tariq