[TheList] Pacific Aerials (Chris Hoffmann)

Radio Solutions radio.restorations at gmail.com
Tue May 2 17:57:35 AEST 2017

I used to have an account but I didn't buy enough from them and they closed
it.
Companies like to purge dead or low-volume accounts for some odd reason,
they claim
it costs money to 'administer' them and if you're not buying a lot of stuff
from them regularly
they tend to close you off.
Now I just call in when I need something (which is very rarely).
The last thing I bought was a 1.2 m stainless whip which cost me around $24.
I don't know if they gave me trade price, I suspect not - but then I didn't
ask for it which is
probably why it was so expensive.