[TheList] new Fire portable frequencies

Radio Scanner rs157950 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 22:39:48 AEST 2017

Do you know if they have been rolled out nationwide yet Brendan?

@Richard, good explanation and im sure there's many out there who will
be set in their ways on use of the radio! I only mentioned Kiwirail as
an example of what they did with their setup, thinking the fire service
had possibly done the same :).