[TheList] new Fire portable frequencies

Mark Foster blakjak at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 19:52:38 AEST 2017

The model is the Motorola APX 6000XE. They use predominantly UHF but
there's a dual-band unit on each fire truck to provide access to VHF for
liaising with other agencies and with brigades that still use VHF (mostly
rural).

I don't know what the frequencies are yet, it might need someone to get
hold of one and do some fiddling with a close-call scanner.