[TheList] TheList Digest, Vol 94, Issue 12

Radio Scanner rs157950 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 20:38:33 AEST 2017

Somehow I completely missed the second part of your message with the
photo links!

There is what appears to be VHF or even ESA in the middle of the roof,
right in front of the extendable mast for a total of 3? lower frequency
antennas. I have no idea how these vans are setup but id like to think
they had the capability to contact fire/ambo via their own channels. (I
realize fire have access to the police repeaters sometimes although IDK
if thats because comms links them or fire are just switching their radio
over to a police VHF repeater).