[TheList] ESA band Auck Fire

DogSecurity - Richard richard at dogsecurity.co.nz
Sat Aug 27 14:20:55 AEST 2016

Thanks for the reply. I was out and about earlier, and wandered up to the Sanitorium Hill repeater site (in Maungakawa reserve, not to be confused with the Maungakawa hill north of Pukeitionga - couldn't they get a little more creative with their names back in the day to avoid confusion? Anyway.. ) by Cambridge.. I know I can easily receive the Klondyke UHF repeater from there. Can confirm at least some of the VHF freqs are still active, and have updated RW to reflect that. Was surprised I could receive more than one frequency.

Cisconz if you read this - I see you rolled back an edit for 75.6500 in Poverty Bay.  My info for that being different to 75.6 was an (admittedly older) NZFS codeplug, so I guess that repeater has been decommissioned.

Cheers all,
Richard / Z-master
Sent from a mobile device. Please excuse my brevity, punctuation and spelling.