[TheList] Pager

nino2678 nino2678 at slingshot.co.nz
Thu Sep 17 19:28:28 AEST 2015

What I've noticed is a lot more DMR users coming online in Auckland
region. Few talkgroups encrypted but most of them are in the clear.
Seems to be two main trunking DMR systems. TeamTalk system & Nexcomm
Airport system.

About 80% of Auckland Ambos are now using the new TM9455 Mobile &
portable units. My guess is they will probably join the Police trunking
network with their own unencrypted talkgroups. Much like Operational
Support are doing at the moment.