[TheList] Freq Lists 2015

Chris H radiowiki at archnetnz.com
Mon May 25 11:20:39 AEST 2015

I have not been scanning for a while, it seems that lots is going
Digital or Encrypted.
I go to the MED website, and type the names of
companies in to the search database there.

I have the RadioWiki pages
printed out, for on the road scanning, but either my scanner is not
working, the frequencies are wrong, no one talks, or I am useless and
cant get anything.
EG: Listening to the truckies on CB / PRS results in
nothing, and I live very close to the Motorway.

There was a fire close
to home the other night, the fire service worked well, but could not
find handheld frequencies, so could not hear what was going on closer to
the scene.
(again, they might not have been talking, or any of the
above reasons I was unable to hear them)

Also listening to Civil
Defense reveals nothing even when storm warnings are made (I sent an
email out to the list a few weeks / month or so about it) but still have
been unsuccessful in hearing any Civil Defense comms traffic.

So
dunno... seems like I got into the hobby to late in the piece, and
everyone is digital or IP or Point to Point links...

On 25.05.2015
08:56, Bob-the-Bookman wrote:

> Hey sam
> just been in the big smoke
for the weekend at business conference and tried scanner couple of times

> picked some hamilton Comms
> Ambos but very little other stuff.
>

> Uhf TX on ch 6 and ch 5 but ch 6 was drunks and weirdos
>
> Good
luck

From: DogSecurity - Richard

To: thelist at radiowiki.org.nz
> Subject: Re: [TheList] Freq Lists 2015

> Hi Sam,
>
> Have you been to the main radiowiki site? I'll
assume you have, if you found this list. That will be your best bet..

> Cheers,
> Richard / Z-master
> Sent from a
mobile device. Please excuse my brevity, punctuation and spelling.

On 24 May 2015 11:44:25 pm NZST, Sam Swordwrote:

>> Hey all,

I have just got back into scanning, and ive moved from Chch to Akl,
where can I find a complete list of freq eg tow truck traffic management
like the works, I have a new scanner and just courious to listen to see
what goes on in the big smoke