[TheList] Drive through frequencys

Nick McEvoy falcon5nz at hotmail.com
Sat May 2 10:04:36 AEST 2015

Morning everyone.

I'm wondering if anyone can help me with the frequencies for the Maccas/KFC/BK drive through boxes.  I've had a look with close call and found a few online but they appear obsolete (31 & 161 MHz)

I ask as I have a loud diesel 4WD that makes it difficult to hear them over the engine, and it has a habit (at the most inopportune time) of not starting until you get out and give a fuse a jiggle round which is quite embarrassing in a drive though I prefer not to turn it off if possible, being able to tune in on the radio would make life easier!

Cheers

Nick