[TheList] Low volume on Uniden UBCD396xt speaker output

RayC rcolvill at paradise.net.nz
Tue Mar 10 14:46:24 AEDT 2015

I found that when i was in a moving car the volume was lower than desired.

I run ProScan and Freescan so i adjusted the digital gain and the analogue gain
to a setting of 3 out of 5 for every channel scanned.

I also ran along all of the 1500 analogue channels and individual adjusted a gain of plus 3

Now it is quite acceptable in volume on the speaker.

The only problem remaining is to me the earphone output volume is factory  set too low,
any  suggestion's on how to raise it.

RayC