[TheList] 396XT Help

RayC rcolvill at paradise.net.nz
Sat Jul 11 19:14:15 AEST 2015

In Freescan use the volume adjust setting to +3 for fire and –3 for the ambo

I have set all  channels in my scanner to +3 volume adjust as it was too quiet at volume
level 14 in a moving car.

It now has good volume levels.+3 makes a noticeable difference in speaker levels.

Fire and Ambo should FM, i would not use NFM as volume could be reduced.

RayC