[TheList] 396xy Help

Andrew King woodenflute42 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 13:37:18 AEST 2015

Fire should be on FM-N.  If they sound quiet you may have your radio set to
wide rather than narrow like it should be.

Apparently the 396XT has the ability to store volume offsets - this might
be cause your problem if incorrectly set - or you might be able to use it
to remedy your problem.

I'm not familiar with how to drive this radio but I'm sure someone here
will be.