[TheList] Decoding digital voice..

Mike Barnes ZL3TMB zl3tmb at ihug.co.nz
Thu Aug 27 20:55:13 AEST 2015

Hi There,

I’m going through a phase of decoding digital voice in Chch

There is some fantastic software called DSDplus http://www.dsdplus.com/ that just works with your sound card and discrimator tap off the scanner.

Scanner modification guide here http://www.discriminator.nl/index-en.html

Basically using the old pocsag paging rig setup to decode voice. Something new to try I guess.

Allowing you to decode the following

;  D-Star

;  IDAS

;  NEXEDGE48