[TheList] Trunking

gklm gklm at slingshot.co.nz
Wed Jul 30 16:28:10 AEST 2014

Hi Tim,

Do you know if you have any trunking systems in Dunedin? You can search around 850 to 870 MHz. You might find a constant data signal indicating a possible control channel. That's the starting point. You would then verify who it is on the NZ freq register.

If you need help programming the system, let us know what you've found perhaps...

Mark.