[TheList] Antennas for scanning use

LOWLAND VIDEO COMEZ at IHUG.CO.NZ
Wed Jul 16 20:01:10 AEST 2014

I have a made a dicone for 25 to 1200 band from a diagram that was from an original ,I have the size for all lenght and as I made this from Stainless,  it is easy to make from
5 mm aliminium tube  and 50 mm PVC water pipe with a bit of skill,I can not send a JPG thru this web site but if some like to have this please contact me I can see what I can do.
Cheers Rolf
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: RayC
  To: thelist at radiowiki.org.nz
  Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2014 5:29 PM
  Subject: [TheList] Antennas for scanning use

  i had a request for places to buy scanning antennas from in NZ.
  This is what i come up with, are there used Discones for sale by any one.
  Anyone care to add to this.
  You really want a discone antenna but this one i have  works a
  treat.

  Scbase unit  no.8 on the list is what i use on holiday in motels

  The SCATX no.5  i use on both my cars and is excellent on scanners
  This can be mounted upside down on the house barge board for same excellent
  results.

  http://www.mobileone.com.au/antennas/4d_scanner.html

  Discones here at http://www.benlec.com.au

  Search for discone 02676 the 60-1000mhz broadband discone antenna.

  Worth a look here as well

  http://comcentre.co.nz/Scanner_Antennas.php

  DSE Dropped  all scanner material i see.

  RayC