[TheList] Fwd: AOR 82OO MK3

RayC rcolvill at paradise.net.nz
Tue Jul 15 15:14:30 AEST 2014

No trunking or P25-1 or P25-2 on that is there.

Now a dated model like all the rest of that era.

Based on the success of the Uniden UBCD396XT i have in my possession , this model  below would be the
Ultimate buy if i were going for a new unit.

http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/scanners/0436.html   you should be able to get a cellphone
unlocked version into NZ or AU. The 396XT has slightly better reception than my Yuppie 7100 or 9000M3.5
but the close call is amazing, sit outside the local law office and the digital channels over whelm you.

Or this may help http://ozscan.blogspot.co.nz/

Heaps of YouTube videos of these new portable and the base unit scanners working all kinds of trunking systems.

RayC