[TheList] Wiki rebuilt last night

Rob Vile teamkeeweedirtsurfing at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 18:48:54 AEST 2014

Be a good idea maybe that when everyone logs in for the first time (again)
Checking the area that your in and updating or adding more frequencies that
you have found?! Come on.....I know you have new ones......share them!

  [image: The Kiwiasylum] <http://www.kiwiasylum.com>
 Rob Vile  | Owner
The Kiwiasylum | 386 Papamoa Beach RoadPapamoa BeachPapamoa 3118
07 218 0355 | 027 2732 544
 [image: WebsiteGB] <http://www.kiwiasylum.com>   [image: email]
<rob at kiwiasylum.com>
 <http://companysig.com>  <http://www.companysig.com>