[TheList] Wiki rebuilt last night

Murray Cameron murray at msu.net.nz
Sun Jul 13 10:59:29 AEST 2014

I was a “member” of that forum...but having a major rare medical event meant I could not really add to it....so did a “good thing” by donating to his appeal for funds (Over 10% of his total) and was “rewarded” by no access to almost anything...I assume because I had not been a poster of total crap to get my post count up! So I no longer visit!

Murray