[TheList] SDR Dongles

DogSecurity - Richard richard at dogsecurity.co.nz
Tue Feb 25 20:05:56 AEDT 2014

Hi all,

I picked up a couple from TradeMe too a couple months ago.  Fun to play around with, especially if you grab an MCX to BNC adapter from eBay.

The MMCX to BNC adapters don't work (I'm speaking from experience after not noticing the extra 'M' lol)
Don't think you can scan with any software, SDR# is what I use too.

No issues with Windows or Linux, I have a Galaxy Tab 8.9 which I had no joy with using an OTG cable running CyanogenMod 4.1.2, and not very good results with my Galaxy S3,although haven't tried since the 4.3 OTA update was released.

Cheers,

Richard / Z-master
--
Sent from a mobile device. Please excuse my brevity, punctuation and spelling.