[TheList] Holden vehicle query

Stephen kiwis1 at slingshot.co.nz
Wed Dec 3 15:11:23 AEDT 2014

Try Corrections.

Stephen

From: TheList [mailto:thelist-bounces at radiowiki.org.nz] On Behalf Of DogSecurity - Richard
Sent: Tuesday, 2 December 2014 10:57 p.m.
To: Thelist at radiowiki.org.nz
Subject: [TheList] Holden vehicle query

Hi team,

A friend just bought an ex dog handlers wagon with cages and all.  Apparently it's been serviced in Rotorua all it's life.  It's a Holden Adventra rather than the Commodore.   Who uses these? I was unsure if its ex police as I only ever saw them with Commodore wagons (and now the utes) didn't see a spot the gunsafe would go on the front floor, but it's got the VHF base in the centre of the roof.

appreciate anyones input.

Cheers,

Richard / Z-master