[TheList] Ambo in CHCH

Chris Hellyar chris at trash.co.nz
Tue Aug 12 20:53:45 AEST 2014

That makes sense.

I'm going to assume the low deviation audio was narrow band now that I
think about it...

Just listening there now and the carrier bursts are not as regular, but
definitely narrow band FM.  CTCSS scan doesn't pick up a tone on the
voice transmissions so the carrier bursts keeps on interrupting the scan
so I don't have it in the normal list.

Cheers, Chris H.