[TheList] telco

gklm gklm at slingshot.co.nz
Fri Sep 13 08:07:41 AEST 2013

And this one is rather cool too: http://wirelessmap.markhansen.co.nz/

Mark.

-----Original Message-----
From: TheList [mailto:thelist-bounces at radiowiki.org.nz]On Behalf Of gklm
Sent: Friday, 13 September 2013 10:00
To: thelist at radiowiki.org.nz
Subject: Re: [TheList] telco

Hi Kiely,

Try this: http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22487235/fusion.html

Cheers,
Mark.
Auckland.

-----Original Message-----
From: TheList [mailto:thelist-bounces at radiowiki.org.nz]On Behalf Of
hamscanner
Sent: Friday, 13 September 2013 00:15
To: thelist at radiowiki.org.nz
Subject: [TheList] telco

Hi all

I'll just start off with saying I dont want this list to become a avenue
for a debate on the health of others just after some info

If someone could help me I would appreciate it....

Would anyone know where to find out what telco would be put up a new
(cellphone?)tower ie is there a list somewhere on the net??

There maybe a new one? going up in the village where I live. we got a
non signature pamphlet in the letter box (someone not happy about it
thinks they will get brain tumours ecc) Just hoping its the telco that
i'm with as its crap at the moment..

Kiely

-----
No virus found in this message.