[TheList] telco

DogSecurity - Richard richard at dogsecurity.co.nz
Fri Sep 13 05:23:54 AEST 2013

Hi Kiely,

if you're after a list of all celltowers, see below:
https://maps.google.co.nz/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=http://sites.google.com/site/nzcellinfo/vodafone.kml
https://maps.google.co.nz/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=http://sites.google.com/site/nzcellinfo/telecom.kml
https://maps.google.co.nz/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=http://sites.google.com/site/nzcellinfo/twodegrees.kml

I couldn't say how up to date they are, but I found them online ages ago.

Cheers, and hope it helps

Richard / Z-master