[TheList] DVB-T DAB dongle

Lowland Video Production Comez at ihug.co.nz
Wed Sep 11 17:00:33 AEST 2013

Hi Justin
Thansk I have just use a mini asus laptop windows 7 with no luck
in the top setting next to play  I find RTL -SDR /TCP  If I click Play to comes up with no Actively refused it 127.0.0.1.1.1234 this will show on both PC,s all others will not work,but Other sound card will give me waterfall picture but  no reception of any station .have use my UHF radio transmitter on 476.000 but no sound or graph showing.
If you can help with some setting that wil be great.Cheers for you help