[TheList] Happy Fathers Day

Bob bob-the-bookman at vodafone.co.nz
Sun Sep 1 06:49:16 AEST 2013

Ok fathers day is now over, get outa bed

I was picking the fluff from my navel again and got to wondering if the hobby of scanning is slowly going the way of CB radio?
has anyone actually brought a scanner recently?
anyone scanning the bands really picked something that they had never heard before?
 and I while my brain is in turmiol has anyone used or considered the new Google chromecast , or figured out how to the same thing without buying the thing?

oww found something else in my navel, might put it on Trade Me

Bob the Bookman
0210734466