[TheList] New Toys.....I want some new shiny ones...

Scanhead scanhead at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 12:26:10 AEDT 2013

Looks like Uniden in the US is relying on radio reference for their data
moving forward... if we started updating radio reference with frequencies
do you think it would give us more leverage on getting the latest Uniden
products in NZ?  its pretty dry and outdated atm..
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?stid=176