[TheList] You all coming to to Timaru this weekend?????

RayC rcolvill at paradise.net.nz
Wed Nov 13 22:20:26 AEDT 2013

Tonight on Timaru airfield.
4 Iroquois
2 NH90
2 Augusta/Westland  A109
Today seen C17 Globemaster and at least 3 Hercs
There are Soldiers everywhere in town, 100’s at the airport in Tents
of all sizes and descriptions and 100’s at the old A+P Showground's site.
Saw the rebels in town today, civilian style clothes but still with guns.
I did not know we owned that many Pinzgauer 6x6 trucks, there are heaps here.
Airport is using attended tower of 118.300 AM, not the usual 119.500 AM.
Open day on the French frigate this Sunday
Ray