[TheList] You all coming to to Timaru this weekend?????

RayC rcolvill at paradise.net.nz
Wed Nov 6 16:06:48 AEDT 2013

Troops from Australia,Canada,France,Malaysia,NZ Papua NG, Singapore Tonga, UK And the USA ( note the USA)

Will be invading us Friday or Saturday by a sea landing on Caroline Bay( all other sites are steep rocky loose round rocks
with no road leaving the beach), other countries ships are here as well.

There air support is also arriving at Timaru airport as well, will be a hell of a week for photos of new military planes.

Already been challenged by air force staff a few weeks back when seen carrying a scanner radio at the airport, using
my yupi 9000M3 . They did not see the digital UBCD396XT scanning them on the car antenna.

Seems they are being serious with the USA here to join in.

Some based at Aoraki park in Morgan's Road already, maybe the land HQ, the rest of the air contingent at Timaru airport.

I suppose I have just become an insuXXXXXXrgent( to confuse Waihopai and the NSA)

Ray