[TheList] TheList Digest, Vol 53, Issue 3

Chris radiowiki at archnetnz.com
Sat Nov 2 16:07:35 AEDT 2013

testing delivery...

On 07.10.2013 18:50, Neill Ellis wrote:

recall sending a PRS radio for him to write a review on it. Never saw

the review or the radio back.

> Very disappointing really.

Neill.

> On 7/10/2013 4:48 p.m., nivick at vodafone.co.nzwrote:

admit he did sell me one back in the day... Shane. On 07/10/2013 14:57,
Vaughan wrote:

>>> Good question KaimaiKid. They may have been
returned after being loaned for review as one would expect? Then again
the POS has form, and may very well have taken sneaky photos of the
female radio scanners while they were naked taking a shower? Then
passing shots onto 5-0, yunno so as to blackmail the scanners at a later
date? Or maybe he got the radio scanners to dress-up and point firearms,
and took photos of said radio scanners, passing snaps onto 5-0 to use as
leverage / extort / implicate scanners at a later date? The POS is a
'Spy' remember so anything is possible ;) But who really knows? The POS
is probably lurking around here somewhere under the pseudonym "Thatcher"
or something? You should ask him Kaimai =) -----Original Message-----