[TheList] Lightning

Tristin Davis tristindavis at windowslive.com
Mon May 6 19:22:21 AEST 2013

Have you tried the different frequencies used for example scanning all the 485.xxxx or 486.xxxx blocks  as well as the 75 / 76MHZ blocks including generically scanning all the above blocks for transmission. Only saying that in case of frequency change today or if the lightning damaged equipment and a temporary channel is been used. (Known to happen in some areas)

I think you can rule out Digital or Scrambling as the project was mothballed earlier this year. Are you in Tauranga?