[TheList] Unknown data pulses on 477.025mhz in PRS band

DogSecurity - Richard richard at dogsecurity.co.nz
Wed May 1 10:26:35 AEST 2013

hey Daniel,

I'm wondering if maybe its some type of interference from maybe a trunking control channel or something, i often could here it on Hamilton 1 in the centre of town.. I'm on somerset st currently and don't hear it

Cheers,

Richard/Z-master

Sent from a mobile device.  Please excuse the brevity, spelling and punctuation.