[TheList] BOP Area Police/Fire Freqs.

DogSecurity - Richard richard at dogsecurity.co.nz
Wed Mar 13 09:43:19 AEDT 2013

Hey mate,
I find that the Rotorua/taupo freqs jump around a bit so there doesn't seem to be an order that they go in, when i was driving down from Hamilton to either Taupo or Rotorua.  Tauranga is on it's own channel.   Taupo Turangi and Rotorua are all linked up :)

cheers,

Richard/Z-master

Sent from a mobile device.  Please excuse the brevity, spelling and punctuation.John Barnhill <barny1 at clear.net.nz> wrote:Do the Police/Fire Chs. shown on the BOP list cover the area from as far south as Turangi – driving SH1/SH9 through to Tauranga and would like to put the appropriate freqs. In the right sequence. Ambo OK as I am familiar with their Telecom Rptr. Sites coverage maps, for the areas indicated.
Thanks,
John B