[TheList] re Radio Reference Site

gklm gklm at slingshot.co.nz
Tue Jan 29 14:07:10 AEDT 2013

And just to save anyone having to browse the link:

2012-01-29 Tuesday

From: http://www.hamradio.cc/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=146

The Uniden BC-95XLT Can Be Used As A Frequency Counter. To enter this mode
Press "HOLD,3 and 0" while turning the Power On.

You then can change the group of frequencies you wish to check. To do this
use the Up and Down Arrow Keys.

The Scanner will display the strongest frequency transmitted.

Example: To check a Citizens Band Radio frequency, select The Lo group. If
you Transmit on Channel 20 the scanner will display 27.205 MHz.

You can check with a Ham Radio, Marine, GMRS, etc. It will display the
frequency used.

This Will also work on Uniden BC-92XLT & BC-72XLT. Should work with Radio
Shack PRO-83 & PRO-84.

Mark.
Auckland.