[TheList] Rob G. OFF TOPIC

Tim Devaney timdevaneynz at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 06:44:29 AEDT 2013

Hi

I'm a bit behind on this rob thing.  I know he started and funded
nzscanners.  I'm confused as to why he's so disliked.  He worked undercover
for the police so I dunno what all the fuss is about.  Sorry to sound dumb
but if it's going to be discussed on this list I want to know the story.
Plz reply off list as this is off topic

Cheers
Tim Devaney
Junior IT Tech