[TheList] Right Co-ax

Mike Trump zl3tpq at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 3 19:30:30 AEDT 2013

All good there Neill,
I tried to get my boss at the time to buy one of them flash crimping tools for RG-6 F-connectors,
he said it was Hex crimp or buy your own.
Yeah, OK.

I left that sort of work after I came out of my time as an electrician and I can be found wiring and fitting stuff in dairy shed installs these days,
it isn't particularly glamourous, but the money is good.

I'm OK as far as connectors go, I have a trade account through work with RS Components, I get most of what I need through them, overnight delivery too, at seemingly no extra charge.

Cheers,
Mike T.