[TheList] trunking

gklm gklm at slingshot.co.nz
Wed Sep 5 07:55:04 AEST 2012

In Auckland there are:

1. Nexcom, a Motorola P25 Analog trunking system.
2. Teamtalk EDACS (still active with site IDs 2, 3, 10, 11 and 31 at least).
3. King Communications, another Motorola P25 Analog trunking system.
4. Auckland International Airport Ltd, again, P25 analog trunking.
5. Another P25 analog trunking system at Auckland Airport, Site ID is 4602h.
(this one is split across 800 and 499 MHz.)

Of course, if you ever happen to travel to Sydney or Melbourne, then your
Uniden trunking scanner will be rather useful, including digital trunking of
Ambo, Fire.

Mark.
Auckland.