[TheList] trunking

RayC rcolvill at paradise.net.nz
Sat Sep 1 15:34:59 AEST 2012

ditto here

Can get site ID and TGID  on search mode but i can not get it to scan yet.

I have a brand new UBCD396XT.

Proscan and Freescan work fine, Butel arcxt does not impress me at all.

The unit has marginally better reception than the Yupi mvt900M3.5 model.

Have over 400 analogue frequencies in and three digital trunk groups loaded.

will persevere on getting trunking working

RayC