[TheList] Repeaters and stuff . HELP!!

Tim Devaney timdevaneynz at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 16:20:26 AEDT 2012

Hi

I just have a question about freqs . I am looking at PIB 23 and I can see
channels with just a single freq listed which I take are Simplex Channels ,
then there are channels listed as BASE TX CHANNEL and MOBILE TX CHANNEL
with a different freq listed IE ESB77 141.96250 ESB77# 138.96250 now my
understanding is this is a repeater channel and how it works is , the radio
transmits on 138.96250 which is the channel the repeater is on it then
retransmits the msg on 141.96250 so IE the TX on the radio would be
138.96250 and the RX would be 141.96250 . Is this correct or am I totally
wrong here . Can someone please advise .

Cheers

--

*Tim Devaney
*