[TheList] TheList Digest, Vol 43, Issue 9

John Barnhill barny1 at clear.net.nz
Tue Nov 20 11:04:53 AEDT 2012

Re Yrapa Fire Chs.
Andre,
How well do you know the 'local' Tait Agent in your area? He would be able
to tell you the chs./freqs. for the 3 Rptrs. Covering the Yrapa area.
Alternatively if you know a 'tame' ARE he could look it up for you on the
'non-public' Spectrum Database. But, as others have suggested if you scan
the ESA Band from 75.200 - 76.900 in 12.5khz steps, I am sure you will find
what you are looking for, as the greater Wgton. area including
Hutt/Kapiti/Wairarapa are all linked, so regardless whether the Fire is in
Wgton. City/Lr.Hutt/Kapiti or Masterton you will receive it - providing you
can receive the output from one of the 3 rptrs. I advised previously.
Cheers,
John B