[TheList] 60hz bandpass filter :::...

Vaughan big-v at xtra.co.nz
Tue May 29 14:21:40 AEST 2012

SDR is certainly the way of the future, and overtime will prove to be a very
powerful tool. Watch out P25. . .

But for now it's early days, the toy I'm using is the ezcap DVB-T FM DAB [
Realtek RTL2832 chip and Elonics E4000 tuner ] running on win7-64bit with
WRplus ver 1.1 and various other software.

If you want to pick one up from dealextreme.com follow the link:

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/mini-dvb-t-digital-tv-usb-2-0-dongle-with-fm-da
b-remote-controller-92096