[TheList] Niwa weather sites

Mike Bailey tahiini at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 14:47:35 AEST 2012

Yeah there's software that's available for Windows, too. I'm looking
at making a custom antenna for receiving those images - they're a
circular polarisation, so your standard ol' whip antenna won't be too
happy about it (hence the images being a bit fuzzy).

http://satellite.landcareresearch.co.nz/noaa/ has some images up, but
its a few weeks old.