[TheList] don't just click on links

RayC rcolvill at paradise.net.nz
Sat Jul 28 20:50:54 AEST 2012

What the hell are you on about, the link works and the auction link works

wind me up then you queer c----

You sir a an  f---ing arsehole yourself.

if you do want the scanner stick it where it hurts to sit on it.

let everyone else read it, comment about it and go about more  normal posting to a SCANNER NEWSGROUP

Moderato,r please remove this trouble maker.