[TheList] London Olympics

Andy zl1cop at qsl.net
Mon Jul 16 07:20:39 AEST 2012

Most UK Emergency services now use an encrypted Tetra trunked system run by
O2  so regardless of the laws scanning wont be possible.

As far as London ATC is concerned, you can monitor that via the Global
Tuners site at http://www.globaltuners.com/

The London West receiver is probably the best for monitoring Heathrow
traffic.

Cheers

Andy